Garden Design Kingswinford
Landscapia offer a professional, friendly and reliable landscaping and garden design service to Kingswinford and the local surrounding area. Whether you need a complete garden re-design or makeover, artificial grass installed or a new patio – we can help. We’ve been creating stunning outside spaces and gardens for our customers since 2006.
Landscapia cover the Kingswinford area and are fully insured, all our work is guaranteed for 12 months giving you that extra peace of mind.
FREE Landscaping consultation
Landscapia are a local landscaping company covering the Kingswinford area. We offer free consultations at a time and day that suits you. Marc our head landscaper and garden designer will visit you at your home and discuss your ideas and provide you with advice. Landscapia have many years of landscaping experience and we’re confident you’ll be delighted with your garden when the project is complete.
Once we’ve reviewed and measured your existing garden, you’ll receive a full specification and plan of the new proposed garden design based on your requirements, our discussions and ideas. Should you choose to proceed with the project and we’ve made any changes you require to the design, we will arrange a date for work to begin and you will receive a service contract to confirm the price and agreed works along with our insurance documents.
From Start to Finish
We will contact you before we start your garden landscaping project and will keep you updated of any changes. Once work begins our landscape team will remain with you until the job is completed. All work will be quality checked by our Project Manager Leigh who will sign off the work once you and we are both happy and provide you with our 12 month guarantee. We will also leave you with our aftercare guide to help you keep your garden looking great. We’ll also ask you to complete a customer feedback form. Please read some of our customer testimonials and reviews.
Looking for a garden re-design or makeover?
Whether you need a raised garden area, a new fence, artificial grass installed or a complete garden re-design we can help.
Our Landscaping Services Include:
- Block Paved Driveways – block paving and resin bound gravel
- Patios – natural stone, porcelain and granite paving
- Artificial grass – approved installers of Quickgrass range of unique ‘soft touch’ natural looking artificial grass
- Wooden Decking – soft and hard wood timber, composite and resin
- Brickwork – natural stone, rendered, reclaimed and decorative feature walls
- Outside Structures – custom built pergolas, gazebos and arbours
- Water features & Ponds – natural looking streams, ponds, monoliths and patio water features
- Turf and Lawns – premium seed grown screeded lawns and natural meadow lawns
- Garden Lighting – atmospheric, surface mounted and spot lighting all fitted by a qualified electrician
- Planting – vast choice of trees, shrubs and plants supplied by Brookfield Nurseries
- Wooden Fencing – close board, panel, picket and balustrades
Here are some of the most common reasons for switching to artificial grass:
- Dead patches of grass
- Dogs messing up the grass
- An odd shaped garden
- Area too small to turf and mow
- Need a low maintenance garden
- Children and dogs walking mud into the house